Wednesday, March 31, 2010

For My Nephew Akash: On birthday (29th March)

I did realize it little bit late
Forgive as you are my dear life-mate

Always it's been with cake,
pastry, gadget or costume,
And this time only small rhyme
or poetry whatever simply i wrote
Hope you got the blessings and love
From family, friends and ofcourse mine


You are my most wonderful nephew
Like you in this world are very few
Must be having many ambitions no clue
Hope all your dreams come true
A Very happy birth day to you
Many many happy returns to you

2 comments:

  1. thkz a lot ..i got a peal out nd fell in to de big ocean ..once again thkz mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything for you my dear. I honestly believe that you have the potential to reach the pinnacle with hardwork, good heart, right attitude, patience, confidance and excellent communication skills. Dreams will take time in odd conditions but they will give strength that will take you long way.

    ReplyDelete