Sunday, August 1, 2010

Juss for Fun : Mr.Shy Guy!!!

Here in United States public laundries are familiar to those who live in apartments and student dormitories. Sometimes you will experience somethings that you cannot stop telling them to your friends. The other day when i went to laundry to finish my weekend late night laundry job, i had this experience which is not uncommon for most of us who use public washing and drying facilities. I found some lady undergarment(UG) along with my clothes after drying. When i was about to place it in 'LOST' place on the laundry table, something striked to me and my friend's mind. We placed UG under the other friend's pillow. We wanted to see his reaction as he is very shy guy and never talk to girls. The same day a new person joined our room and was asked by this shy guy to sleep on his bed. When this new guy started clearing his bed, he found the UG under the pillow. Unfortunately I was not present at that moment. To our surprise our plan seemed to be blown out of proportion as we only planned this for the shy guy and we wanted him to find out by himself. The shy guy felt very awkward and speechless to what happened there. When he inquired about the details, my accomplice mentioned my name as i was not there.He approached me later in the evening and asked about that. I realized that it was blown out of proportion. I still unable to forget his reaction but appreciated his sportive attitude which otherwise could have led to nothing but a third world war.

No comments:

Post a Comment