Thursday, July 1, 2010

Can't Stop Posting This :)

When my friend told me this joke, the next minute i have signed into my blog and posted it. Juss can't stop myself sometimes, huh!!!

*************************************************************
After she woke up, a woman told her husband, "I just dreamed that you gave me a pearl necklace for Valentine's day.What do you think it means?"

"You'll know tonight," he said.

That evening, the man came home with a package and gave it to his wife. Delighted, she opened it - to find a book entitled,
"The meaning of dreams"
************************************************************

I can't stop laughing for a while and hope you too :).

2 comments:

  1. Egjactly Deepu :). I can't accept completely or deny completely to what you said. Little bit humor here and there, that's what we crazy men are about but not the other way. By the way Congratulations for double century mile stone.

    ReplyDelete