Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Believe It or Not: Sealed Brain

Yesterday i received a DVD through courier. This DVD contains very important information about my last life and there after.In last life when i finished my life on earth i was sent to another wonder world. To my surprise there i found a big line of people (probably from earth) who were under going some kind of examination. I also observed one celestial being (evaluator) was preparing a report of those people. Finally it was my turn. After analyzing my body, evaluator confused for a while and took me to the chamber of God and showed my report. God looking at my report smiled and said " Well my son! Your report shows that you haven't used a small fraction of your brain in your life time. Your brain is still fresh and sealed. I think you never took a chance to open it up or tried to use it. That's why i wanted to send you again to earth so that you make use of it this time". I think this is the story behind my rebirth in 21st century. But i really don't know what will happen this time, because my brain is still sealed :).

2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha.. so wat is this really abt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi A. Most people do not know their purpose on earth. But i know my purpose.If you don't know your purpose wait until your DVD arrives :).

    ReplyDelete