Monday, July 27, 2009

VNS: Voidness

I eat, I work, I sleep...list goes.. on...Thats wat makes a routine life. What is the driving force for all of these activities; merely a survival? I know, later these questions will lead to spirituality but i want to stop it at this moment, juss in case....

My interaction with many of my friends, colleaques and family made me to realize that at some point of time (in a day or week or month or year) all of sudden, we all experience loneliness (feel VNS in our life) even after having a big network of friends, family and busy life schedule. Each of us goes through VNS experience irrespective of their status, single or married. It is more evident in some groups such as old people, famous people and intellectuals, who come across VNS more frequently than a common man. Each of us handles VNS in his/her own way. For me, I realized, the only way to avoid VNS to some extant is to engage in some activity that I like and enjoy to do. I mean taking U turn from daily mundane life. Usually, VNS handling varies from person to person. If some people choose to talk to their friends, some play sports; If some choose to shop, some watch televsison/movie; if some choose to travel, the others write/read book etc etc...and Iam damn sure, rest of all are surfing net :).

However, we cannot permnantly devoid VNS from our life. Right now, Iam unable to find satisfactory causes for VNS. It probably requires spiritual investigation. I know it is very sensitive discussion but i still want to know the reasons behind VNS. If anybody has any comment...I would love to see that...

2 comments:

  1. I like to sleep. Tried reading news, but that still dampens my mood; after a while internet dusnt help, tv and/or movies never really excited me, phone- nothing new to talk about; so after exhausting these tried and tested options..I still think sleep helps. Some things, I know will work and I need to yet fully explore are - work out and reading.
    -Anshu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting anshu.Yes. Reading really takes us to different worlds of imagination. Also, We have many options to choose from...

    ReplyDelete