Tuesday, February 15, 2011

First Crush

Yesterday somebody asked about my first crush. Until now i never gave a serious thought to skim through my memories back to schooldays and this time i did. Told to myself 'give it a try'. To my little surprise i did get the picture but it was little bit amorphous. Anyways i would like to shower some vague memories here. In our life time, our mind scans through millions of faces and of them few faces do save as a portraits, i think there is a reason to remember those ones. I believe first crush is one of those unforgettable experiences for each of us. When it happened to me, I was probably in sixth standard. I am not sure if that was crush. But something really used to happen to me when i get to see this girl who was newly moved from North India to our street. Her name was Barkha. Unfortunately now I didn't remember her last name. I always used to have lot of faith in my childhood friend who says that you will always forget your first crush's last name. May be that's true. This newly arrived neighbor girl was something special for me and most of the other boys in our neighborhood because of her unconventional attitude and style. She was thin, very calm going and had a beautiful genuine smile. I think what attracts us at that younger age was mostly confines to physical beauty,i mean infatuation. Their family owned a pharmacy and if I wanted a glance of her, the good times were usually evenings and Sunday's coz she used to help her dad along with her brother in those times. And whenever our family was in need of any medical supply i simply used to run into Barkha's store to get her cute glimpse. I didn't even remember whether she used to blush or not, but my blood used to flush like fountain. That's the reason i guess she did stick to my long memory capsule. By now if not unmarried must have added junior Barkha to the wonder world.

3 comments:

  1. ooh nice MM..Its always nice to think about ur first crush and wonder what they are upto now. So would you like to write about ur current crush too? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks A. Yeah you are right. Well one fine day i am going write about that too. But i surely wanted to know about your first crush. I like the way you tell things. It's my request you post something about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aapka hukum sarakhon par. Sure I shall :)

    ReplyDelete