Tuesday, February 22, 2011

McDonald's Man-go

What will you do when a messenger of GOD meets you early morning at McDonald?....I calmly listened to him.

I went to McDonald restaurant yesterday to take my early breakfast. I chose a corner place so that i can finish my class assignment without any disturbances. Then an old man on next table, who was engaged in writing holy notes until then, came to me and started telling something which i never knew before. I listened to him for more than an hour because of his enchanting way of telling things. Later his wife joined and added her voice as well. As a matter fact the holy man did accumulated huge knowledge and truly understood essence of all religions in the world. I learnt that he gave away all his rich real estate business earnings way back in 1970's. Now according to me he truly lives a king size life, i mean much much happier and elegant than any body i am seeing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment